Scroll bar keeps scrolling within Flexgrid
Author Message
 Scroll bar keeps scrolling within Flexgrid

I have a flexgrid with about 100 rows.

1) When I hold down the mouse button at the lower (or upper) arrow at the
scroll bar the flexgrid scrolls. When I release the mouse button the
scolling stops. Thats o.k.

2) Sometimes: When I release the mouse button the scrolling doesnt stop.
Thats not o.k. and sometimes the lower arrow turns the direction to a upper
arrow. And sometimes the scroll bar width is about five times wider than
normal. It seems like a crash but everything works.

Some background:
I do a lot of working in the scroll-event of the flexgrid and it seems the
problem accurs more often on slower machines. btw, I disabled a reentrance
of the scroll-event if it is already active, so this should be save.

Has anyone a hint?

Kindest regards

Jens

Sat, 05 Feb 2005 17:08:20 GMT
 Scroll bar keeps scrolling within Flexgrid

Quote:
> I have a flexgrid with about 100 rows.

> 1) When I hold down the mouse button at the lower (or upper) arrow at the
> scroll bar the flexgrid scrolls. When I release the mouse button the
> scolling stops. Thats o.k.

> 2) Sometimes: When I release the mouse button the scrolling doesnt stop.
> Thats not o.k. and sometimes the lower arrow turns the direction to a
upper
> arrow. And sometimes the scroll bar width is about five times wider than
> normal. It seems like a crash but everything works.

> Some background:
> I do a lot of working in the scroll-event of the flexgrid and it seems the
> problem accurs more often on slower machines. btw, I disabled a reentrance
> of the scroll-event if it is already active, so this should be save.

> Has anyone a hint?

> Kindest regards

> Jens

Make sure everything is up to date (Windows Update, etc.).

I used to have a similar problem but after a few updates and reinstalls on
the system it seems to have disappeared.

Sun, 06 Feb 2005 00:23:14 GMT

1. Building A Scroll Bar / Scroll Bar Colors

2. MS FlexGrid and Scroll bars

3. keep text at the bottom of the scroll bar

4. Scroll without scroll bar - VB.net

5. vertical scroll bars to scroll a maximized form??

6. Scrolling data with Vertical scroll bar ?

7. Scrolling without scroll bars (question)

8. contents won't scroll when scroll bar is dragged

9. Scroll 2 textboxes off a single scroll bar

10. listbox and scroll vertical scroll bar

11. Image Controls within a PictureBox containing Vertical Scroll Bars

12. Scroll bars within a ImageBox?