listview with checkbox column
Author Message
 listview with checkbox column

The first column of a ListView can have checkboxes.. just set the
"Checkboxes" property = True.

--
Ken Halter
MS-MVP-VB

Quote:
> Is there an easy way to have a column of a listview be checkboxes?  I see
> how to make a listbox have checkboxes, but not a listview.  Any ideas?

> Chad

Tue, 01 Jun 2004 06:06:44 GMT
 listview with checkbox column
Thanks, it was right in front of my nose.  I didn't see that.

Chad

Quote:
> The first column of a ListView can have checkboxes.. just set the
> "Checkboxes" property = True.

> --
> Ken Halter
> MS-MVP-VB
> http://www.vbsight.com
> Please respond only to the newsgroups so all can benefit.
> Besides.. I check my email only once a week :-)

> > Is there an easy way to have a column of a listview be checkboxes?  I
see
> > how to make a listbox have checkboxes, but not a listview.  Any ideas?

> > Chad

Tue, 01 Jun 2004 06:15:46 GMT
 listview with checkbox column
Is there an easy way to have a column of a listview be checkboxes?  I see
how to make a listbox have checkboxes, but not a listview.  Any ideas?

Chad

Tue, 01 Jun 2004 04:42:48 GMT
 listview with checkbox column
Okay, in on program, the Checkboxes property is available, but in another,
it is clearly not. The exact same version of the common dialog control is
being used.  I don't know what gives.

Chad

Quote:
> The first column of a ListView can have checkboxes.. just set the
> "Checkboxes" property = True.

> --
> Ken Halter
> MS-MVP-VB
> http://www.vbsight.com
> Please respond only to the newsgroups so all can benefit.
> Besides.. I check my email only once a week :-)

> > Is there an easy way to have a column of a listview be checkboxes?  I
see
> > how to make a listbox have checkboxes, but not a listview.  Any ideas?

> > Chad

Tue, 01 Jun 2004 11:18:51 GMT
 listview with checkbox column
Nevermind, I found the right component to load

Chad

Quote:
> Okay, in on program, the Checkboxes property is available, but in another,
> it is clearly not. The exact same version of the common dialog control is
> being used.  I don't know what gives.

> Chad

> > The first column of a ListView can have checkboxes.. just set the
> > "Checkboxes" property = True.

> > --
> > Ken Halter
> > MS-MVP-VB
> > http://www.vbsight.com
> > Please respond only to the newsgroups so all can benefit.
> > Besides.. I check my email only once a week :-)

> > > Is there an easy way to have a column of a listview be checkboxes?  I
> see
> > > how to make a listbox have checkboxes, but not a listview.  Any ideas?

> > > Chad

Tue, 01 Jun 2004 11:30:02 GMT
 listview with checkbox column
STOP!!!
Ok, It's possible to do it with one column with checkboxes. But if I'm want
more (2 for example :-))?
I mean if I have few columns each of there must be with checkboxes. Is it
possible?

--

Sincerely German
================

Quote:
> Is there an easy way to have a column of a listview be checkboxes?  I see
> how to make a listbox have checkboxes, but not a listview.  Any ideas?

> Chad

Mon, 14 Jun 2004 18:06:25 GMT

1. How to add a column of checkbox control to Listview

2. Listview with multiple column checkboxes

3. Checkbox in multi-column listbox or grid column?

4. Multi-column listbox w/3 columns of checkboxes

5. Dynamically Added Datagrid Template Column - Checkbox.Checked state in Column Header

6. Multi-column listbox w/3 columns of checkboxes

7. ListView column (not column content) order

8. ListView column width = ListView width ?

9. CheckBox.Checked property in the Header of a Dynamically created DataGrid Column

10. Checkbox within a Datagrid column

11. Template Column and Checkbox's

12. How do I put checkboxes in a datagrid column