forms short sheeted in design mode, VB6.0?
Author Message
 forms short sheeted in design mode, VB6.0?

I have developed in VBA with Access97. Just got VB6.0.

I want to put MANY objects on a form. I have the code to scroll the
form in run time, but here's the problem...

I can not get the form to grow beyond the limits of the editor window.
This means that I can not physically place as many objects on the form
as I want. I change the height, and scale, top, etc properties, but
none of them have the effect I need... which is to make the form
accept additional objects. ( i am using the word objects here to
describe text and combo boxes.)

can someone please point me in the right direction, or should i try to
develop my forms in Access and use a MDI in VB6 to display them?

thx
--

Specializing in Vintage Posters. Author of the just released EBay automated software for adding items, responding to buyers, and making shipping labels.

Mon, 25 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB6 Form Position In (Design Mode)

2. Access opening Excel sheet in visual basic design mode

3. Design Form Too Short/NEED HELP ASAP

4. VB6 IDE Crashes on Design Mode

5. No pictures on toolbox in form design mode

6. Form drops into design mode and disables class subs

7. Toggling Form Design Mode

8. Word form opens up in design mode

9. Forms open in design mode

10. how to find out in design mode if any component is added on a form

11. Form size changes in runtime vs design time modes

12. Uncle! Printing Forms in Design Mode