How to Hide the Default Property Page for an ActiveX Control in Front Page
Author Message
 How to Hide the Default Property Page for an ActiveX Control in Front Page

Hi there

Could somebody let me know how to disable the Default Property Pages (Object
Tag and Parameters) that is displayed along with the Custom Ones when you
host an ActiveX Control in Front Page Editor.

Thanks

Cherian K Abraham MCSD

Tue, 25 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to call script in HMTL page, from ActiveX control embedded in same page

2. Host for Property Pages or Public Property Page

3. Host for Property Pages or Public Property Page

4. Help: Property Pages in ActiveX controls

5. ActiveX Control Property Pages

6. ActiveX Control Property Page Bug

7. ActiveX Control Property Page Bug

8. Property Pages at Runtime of a ActiveX Control

9. Property Page Usage Cause ActiveX Control Corruption

10. Runtime Property Page display for ActiveX Controls

11. Property Pages in ActiveX Control

12. In a VB designer .dsr report can I hide the page header on page 1