DTPicker unable to bind
Author Message
 DTPicker unable to bind

I get Unable to bind to a field or dataMember: 'myField' when I open a
form with a DTPicker bound to an ADODC that accesses an SQL7 database
datetime field.

Is this control non-functional.  I have no problems with other
controls.  VB6 SP3
--

Tue, 20 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. DTPicker and ADO binding

2. DTPicker Binding

3. Can't bind DTPicker control to an ADODC

4. DTPicker and ADO binding

5. Inconsistent date/time stored in database with bound dtpicker control

6. DTPicker control and binding

7. DTPicker won't bind to an Access DB date field

8. DTPicker & Combobox >ADO Binding

9. Binding DTPicker control at run-time...

10. DTPicker can't bind to field using ADO

11. why DTPicker cannot bind with ADO data control

12. Unable to delete value in field bound to xs:decimal type