Dialup appears when using winsock control
Author Message
 Dialup appears when using winsock control

I use winsock control to allow machines to communicate with each other.  I
set the protocol to TCP.  But when I try to connect, the control first tries
to connect through the dialup adapter, instead of through my ethernet
adapter.

How can I tell my winsock control to use the appropriate adapter?

Thu, 27 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Controlling what appears in Common dialog boxes being used by *other* apps

2. Winsock UDP dialup problem

3. How: Detect Dialup-Connection with Dialup-Network?

4. Masked Edit COM control appears only on first tab page of tab control in VB.NET

5. Resizing controls on SSTab causes some controls to always appear on top

6. SSTab Control problem-vb 4.0 (controls doesnt appear except on one tab )

7. Using Winsock control to connect to C#

8. Problem with TCP connection using Winsock control

9. using a winsock control in a DLL

10. Problems using winsock control in an ActtiveX DLL

11. How to make winsock control listen on an used port

12. Error using Winsock Control