Microsoft Data Grid
Author Message
 Microsoft Data Grid

I'm Having trouble changing the Data Format (at RUN time)
of the columns on a MSDataGrid Control.  It gives me the
error that the object doesn't have a method.  Can anyone
help.

Thanks

Sat, 05 Jun 2004 02:48:33 GMT
 Microsoft Data Grid
Tarek,

 Could you show us the code that is failing?

Rob

Quote:
> I'm Having trouble changing the Data Format (at RUN time)
> of the columns on a MSDataGrid Control.  It gives me the
> error that the object doesn't have a method.  Can anyone
> help.

> Thanks

Sat, 05 Jun 2004 03:40:21 GMT
 Microsoft Data Grid

Hello,

My name is Jian-Wei Yu. Thank you for using the Microsoft VB Newsgroups.

See the sample below:

Dim fm As New StdDataFormat

Set DataGrid1.Columns(2).DataFormat = fm

Hope it helps. If you have any questions, please reply to this post.

Best Regards,

Jian-Wei Yu
Microsoft Support

Sun, 06 Jun 2004 10:48:14 GMT

1. Microsoft Data Bound Grid Control 5.0 (SP3)

2. Microsoft Data Bound Grid Control ( DBGRID32.OCX)

3. Microsoft Data Bound Grid Control 5.0 (SP3)

4. Microsoft Data Bound Grid Control

5. Where is the Microsoft Data Bound Grid Control?

6. Microsoft Data Bound Grid Control 5.0

7. Binary Data in SQL 2000/Conver to Bitmap Data For Data Grid View

8. data grids/ms flex grids

9. which grid to use: DBGrid, data grid, MSFlexgrid

10. flex grid or data grid or neither?

11. ADO Data Control in Visual Basic 5 with Microsoft Data Access SDK 2.0

12. Data Grids and Data Sets