Using XP Common Controls as opposed to Standard VB6 Controls
Author Message
 Using XP Common Controls as opposed to Standard VB6 Controls

Hi, I am Currently using VB6 To develop an app - The thing is I want to use
the new controls that Windows XP has - Is this Possible ? and if so How

Thanks in Advance
Brian Corbett

Fri, 01 Apr 2005 20:09:49 GMT
 Using XP Common Controls as opposed to Standard VB6 Controls

Quote:

> Hi, I am Currently using VB6 To develop an app - The thing is I want to use
> the new controls that Windows XP has - Is this Possible ? and if so How

To be specific, they are not NEW controls, they are controls with a new LOOK. Search this newsgroup (http://groups.google.com) for
the keywords "xp theme manifest controls".

Sat, 02 Apr 2005 00:32:11 GMT

1. VB6 Scrollbar control doesn't render in XP with new XP stlyle

2. VB6 Scrollbar control doesn't render in XP with new XP stlyle

3. vb6 - I have no Project-Components-Control called Microsoft Common Dialog Control 6.0

4. Another XP Common Controls 6 BUG

5. XP's common controls in VB.NET

6. Windows Common Controls in Windows XP

7. Common Control & Win XP Themes

8. Common Controls XP

9. VB6.OLB problems adding some standard controls to a form

10. Internet controls with VB6 Standard Edition?

11. XP Controls with VB6

12. VB6 crashes when trying to add controls in Windows XP