Trying to find sample of netuseadd
Author Message
 Trying to find sample of netuseadd

Hi, does somebody have a sample of teh netuseadd command. I'm trying to do a
mapping as somebody else without having to enter a dosshell (and work with
the net use command).

Dave

Mon, 01 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. What's wrong trying to use Excel-sample

2. Anyone tried VB sample program in Netmeeting SDK??

3. Trying to start sample: get 500.100 error

4. Anyone tried VB sample program in Netmeeting SDK?

5. Anyone tried VB sample program in Netmeeting SDK?

6. I have tried and tried.... and tried

7. sample code: find all connected shapes

8. Anyone know where I can find samples?

9. Where can I find VB samples??

10. Where can I find a sample application?

11. Where do I find sample projects to study?