Autodialer
Author Message
 Autodialer

I need a control that dials a number, then allows the user to pick up the
receiver and talk (just like in the olden days). The W2K autodialer requires
the user to use a microhone plugged in to the sound card (unless I am
missing something).

TIA

Fri, 26 Nov 2004 20:20:52 GMT
 Autodialer
Hi,

Actually, this dialer assumes that you have a telephone connected to the
"phone" port on the modem.  Thus, the modem dials, and then you pick up the
phone -- this phone is (physically) in parallel with the modem.

--
Richard Grier  (Microsoft Visual Basic MVP)

See www.hardandsoftware.net for contact information.

Author of Visual Basic Programmer's Guide to Serial Communications, 3rd
Edition ISBN 1-890422-27-4 (391 pages) published February 2002.

Sat, 27 Nov 2004 03:49:53 GMT
 Autodialer
Thanks,
I must have a problem with the physical connection to the phones. I will
test at another site.

Sun, 28 Nov 2004 20:45:28 GMT

1. Macro for Autodialer in Access 2000

2. autodialer control?

3. autodialer

4. AutoDialer

5. AutoDialer

6. Access and autodialer

7. Outlook AutoDialer

8. Access Autodialer

9. [A97] use VBA to dial modem but not use the autodialer?