scrollbars do not fire events.
Author Message
 scrollbars do not fire events.

I have a listview and I need to capture if the user
scrolls the current view.
How can I capture this. Mouse events do not fire from the
scroll bars of teh listview control.

Sat, 22 Jan 2005 06:40:57 GMT
 scrollbars do not fire events.
Quote:
> How can I capture this

Very carefully ;-)

Subclassing Listview Scrollbar Messages
http://www.mvps.org/vbnet/index.html?code/subclass/lvscrollbars.htm

--
Ken Halter - MS-MVP-VB - Please keep it in the groups..
http://www.vbsight.com/ - http://www.vbsight.com/MultiColumn.htm

Quote:

> I have a listview and I need to capture if the user
> scrolls the current view.
> How can I capture this. Mouse events do not fire from the
> scroll bars of teh listview control.

Sat, 22 Jan 2005 10:05:47 GMT

1. click event not firing if lost_focus is firing first

2. ReadProperties event and WriteProperties event are not firing

3. Terminate Event not Fired

4. BeforeDelConfirm, AfterDelConfirm events not firing

5. Inspector_Close Event Not Firing

6. Outlook 2000 Add-in : Disconnect events do not fire

7. Event does not fire after showing a form

8. Form events not firing in public folder

9. Reply Inspector not firing terminate event???

10. CheckBox events not firing?

11. Click-Event does not fire

12. Events not firing under on Import...