VB: Camera, videoconferencing,...
Author Message
 VB: Camera, videoconferencing,...

Hello,

Your help would REALLY be appreciated.

I would need to know if there is a way to program something with Visual Basic so
we can use a camera. More precisely: I would need to be able to build a program
which would allow users to have a "videoconference". Something similar to
NetMeeting would great. I searched but I haven't found a thing. I didn't see
anything in VB itself, so I looked for a OCX, ActiveX,... What would be nice is
if it would be possible to use a NetMeeting OCX or something like that. If
Microsoft doesn't have anything like that, do you know if any other company
distributed such a idea?!

Thank you very much
Tony M

Thank you so much

Thu, 22 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB: camera, videoconferencing

2. *Free Internet Digital Camera/Videoconferencing Package!

3. VB and Videoconferencing

4. VB and Videoconferencing

5. Videoconferencing

6. videoconferencing

7. Building one videoconferencing

8. videoconferencing

9. camera attached to the VB application

10. VB with digital camera/ 3D etc - How?

11. Use VB to Access Digital/Video Camera

12. HELP, inport camera in VB ?