Internet Program / download someones drive listings
Author Message
 Internet Program / download someones drive listings

How can I, with the use of Winsock Control, download someones FOLDERS (not
files) on a drive ? I would connect to there computer using winsock, and how
would i be able to select a file, in a treeview, and download it, delete it,
cut, copy , everything to it ? Thanks

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE EMAIL ME BACK WITH YOUR RESPONSE!

Mike

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thu, 19 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Internet Program / download someones drive listings
You need to open a connection to port 139 (I am not sure about this port) to
connect with netbios.

You have to learn about netbios protocol before.

Atte. Mauricio Marquez Anze

Quote:

>How can I, with the use of Winsock Control, download someones FOLDERS (not
>files) on a drive ? I would connect to there computer using winsock, and
how
>would i be able to select a file, in a treeview, and download it, delete
it,
>cut, copy , everything to it ? Thanks

>PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE EMAIL ME BACK WITH YOUR RESPONSE!

>Mike

>http://www.frag.com/gamefig/

Mon, 23 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Internet Program / download someones drive listings
You can the xDirs/xFtp demo from my site.   It demonstrates how to parse
remote directories and populates a listview control and shows how to
navigate using the listview.  I haven't started on the treeview yet, but the
there's not much difference between the two.  While it's was not done with
winsock control  (it uses my own xFtp also on my site),  The resulting
directory listings would be Identical.

Brad

--

Free ActiveX Controls:
xStrings - Useful string methods and Regular Expressions!

>How can I, with the use of Winsock Control, download someones FOLDERS (not
>files) on a drive ? I would connect to there computer using winsock, and
how
>would i be able to select a file, in a treeview, and download it, delete
it,
>cut, copy , everything to it ? Thanks

>PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE EMAIL ME BACK WITH YOUR RESPONSE!

>Mike

>http://www.frag.com/gamefig/

Mon, 23 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Internet Program / download someones drive listings

2. Internet Program / download someones drive listings

3. Internet Program / download someones drive listings

4. Program for downloading of web pages from internet

5. Program for downloading of web pages from internet

6. Internet downloaded ActiveX program problem

7. How to multi-thread an internet download program?

8. * Internet Auto Download Program

9. Safe for scripting: install OCX with setup program wizard (no internet download

10. Full drive directory/file listing code wanted

11. Treeview - Drive/directory listing

12. Listing network drives