HE: DataGrid BUG OR FEATURE
Author Message
 HE: DataGrid BUG OR FEATURE

I placed a DataGrid (dt1) and two command buttons (btn1, btn2) on a form.
The marqueestyle of the datagrid is set to dbgFloatingEditor

Run the form then using TAB the focus is set
dt1 -> btn1 -> btn2 -> dt1 ..... and so on.

When the marqueestyle is set to dgbHighlightCell then TAB will set the focus
dt1 -> btn1 -> btn2 -> dt1 -> btn1 -> btn2 -> btn1 -> !!!!!!!!!

So each second time the dt1 get the focus, the focus will immediatly set to
btn1.

IS THIS A BUG OR A FEATURE OR WHAT I'M DOING WRONG ????

Thanks for any answer
Marc

Fri, 11 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. DoCmd.Close (Bug or Feature?)

2. ACCESS 95/97 BUG/FEATURE, CAN YOU HELP ?

3. Word MailMerge - a bug or a feature

4. bug or feature with expression columns

5. CType(), Bug or Feature??

6. Bug or Feature?

7. SQL Query Feature/Bug ?

8. Windows bug or feature?

9. Free online bug report / feature enhancement tracking

10. VB6 IDE Bug/Feature?

11. VB5 SP3 bug or feature?

12. RichTextBox BUG or feature?