How to keep Office toolbar, taskbar on top of VB app
Author Message
 How to keep Office toolbar, taskbar on top of VB app

When my form loads (maximized), it covers everything on my desktop. I would
like the Office Toolbar, and Win95 Taskbar to stay on top of my form.
Surely, there's some simple property to facilitate this.

Any help would be wonderful. Thanks!
David Omer
PM Realty Group

Mon, 05 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 How to keep Office toolbar, taskbar on top of VB app

Quote:
> When my form loads (maximized), it covers everything on my desktop. I
would
> like the Office Toolbar, and Win95 Taskbar to stay on top of my form.
> Surely, there's some simple property to facilitate this.

The Win95 Taskbar and I believe the Office Toolbar both have 'Always on
Top' settings don't they?

--
Paul
~~~~

Tue, 06 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 How to keep Office toolbar, taskbar on top of VB app

Dave,

Try Start/Settings/TaskBar to bring up the TaskBar Properties dialog
Click on "Taskbar Options" page (if it's not active)
Click on "Always on top" checkbox if it's  not already checked

Hope this helps,
Richard

Quote:
> When my form loads (maximized), it covers everything on my desktop. I
would
> like the Office Toolbar, and Win95 Taskbar to stay on top of my form.
> Surely, there's some simple property to facilitate this.

> Any help would be wonderful. Thanks!
> David Omer
> PM Realty Group

Wed, 07 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to keep Office toolbar, taskbar on top of VB app

2. Office Toolbar, Taskbar won't stay on top

3. how do you keep a vb app always on top

4. Keeping a VB App on top?.?

5. hide form from taskbar and keep on top

6. Keeping app on top

7. Keep App on Top?

8. Can't keep forms on top of my apps

9. How To Keep App On Top?

10. Office 97, VB 5.0 on top of VB 4.0

11. Custom toolbar icon in Excel/Office App

12. Office 97 taskbar in VB 5