VB6 Coolbar Control
Author Message
 VB6 Coolbar Control

From the vb6 help ...

With the CoolBar control selected, select a control from the ToolBox and
_draw_it_on_the_CoolBar_.

One you've done this, try executing the code.

--

Randy Birch, MVP Visual Basic

http://www.*-*-*.com/
http://www.*-*-*.com/

To assist in maintaining this thread for the benefit of
others, please post any response to this newsgroup.

Quote:

>I am trying to get the Coolbar control in VB 6.0 to work.  You are supposed
>to assign a child control to each band.  For example:

>Set Coolbar1.Bands(1).Child = Toolbar1

>The only problem is, I cannot assign a toolbar to the band child object.
>Does anyone know how this works?

Wed, 09 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 VB6 Coolbar Control
:-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please post/reply to the newsgroup(s) so
that everyone can benefit from the discussion.

Regards,

Klaus H. Probst, MCP

       ICQ: 22454937
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thu, 10 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 VB6 Coolbar Control
I just added the toolbar on top of the coolbar, and then it shows up in the
custom properties window. You select the Bands tab, and you will see a
child: dropdown menu. If the coolbar contains any controls, they should be
listed here

cheers,
Craig.

Quote:

>I am trying to get the Coolbar control in VB 6.0 to work.  You are supposed
>to assign a child control to each band.  For example:

>Set Coolbar1.Bands(1).Child = Toolbar1

>The only problem is, I cannot assign a toolbar to the band child object.
>Does anyone know how this works?

Thu, 17 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 VB6 Coolbar Control

OK so now I have a reason to go and purchase VB6
I'm getting a bar.

Quote:
>I just added the toolbar on top of the coolbar, and then it shows up in the
>custom properties window. You select the Bands tab, and you will see a
>child: dropdown menu. If the coolbar contains any controls, they should be
>listed here

>cheers,
>Craig.

>>I am trying to get the Coolbar control in VB 6.0 to work.  You are supposed
>>to assign a child control to each band.  For example:

>>Set Coolbar1.Bands(1).Child = Toolbar1

>>The only problem is, I cannot assign a toolbar to the band child object.
>>Does anyone know how this works?

Free automotive and motorcycle techie advice site
Jacks Stands
http://www.users.bigpond.com/jack_stands/
Free Software, Links and more.
Nothing For Sale.
Free software,links and articles.

Sun, 20 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. compare 3rd party coolbar controls vs VB6 coolbar???

2. Can't use VB6 CoolBar control; please Help !!!

3. The coolbar control in VB6

4. Coolbar Control and Animation Control

5. Coolbar Control (Custom Controls 3)

6. Coolbar Control (Custom Controls 3)

7. Coolbar Example Attached.. - coolbar.zip (1/1)

8. Coolbar Code example - coolbar.zip [01/01]

9. Coolbar Code example - coolbar.zip [01/01]

10. Adding a menubar to a coolbar (VB6)

11. Coolbar in VB6

12. Using Coolbar in VB6