Flip a Picture in PictureBox control using PaintPicture Method
Author Message
 Flip a Picture in PictureBox control using PaintPicture Method

I'm having some trouble figuring out how to flip a picture 90 and 270
degrees inside a VB6 picture box control

I've figured out how to flip it 180 degrees, but that's it so far. The logic
behind the syntax of the PaintPicture method alludes me.
Could someone offer some code that might assist me?

I've got two PictureBox controls,  picSource and  picTarget

Sometimes the image I want to display is scanned incorrectly and I want my
users to be able to twist the image right at 90 degree intervals. Thanks so
much for your help

Owen Schwer

Thu, 12 Aug 2004 08:33:03 GMT

1. Help!! - clipping pictures using the paintpicture method

2. What is the PictureBox's paintpicture method?Can you write a sample for me?Thanks

3. Printer.Paintpicture and Picturebox.paintpicture

4. PaintPicture: how do I flip an image?

5. Creating image controls for operations like rotation, flip horizontal, and flip vertical

6. Problem printing color using PaintPicture method

7. Moving Picture using PaintPicture

8. Out of memory using SSPanel and Picture Box Controls w/graphics methods - Please Help

9. How do I flip a video using the Activemovie 1.0 ActiveX Control

10. paintpicture/picturebox gridlines

11. Zoom PictureBox with PaintPicture Problem

12. Printing a picturebox using printform method?