DataGrid problem in VB6
Author Message
 DataGrid problem in VB6

Me again. I have a datagrid that I'm using to display 3 different tables. I
used command buttons to choose what table to display.  The datagrid works
but it only returns one record from the INVENTORY table, zero records from
SALESPERSON table, and says that it cant find the CUSTOMER table. INVENTORY
has 6 records and the other two tables have three records each. I'm using
VB6 with ODBC (jet engine 4.0) the database is Access 2002 (from office xp)
O/S is win2000 pro. Any ideas on why it wont work? Thanks for the help.  The
following code is in the click events:

Private Sub Command1_Click()
Adodc1.RecordSource = "SELECT * from INVENTORY"
Adodc1.Refresh
DataGrid1.Refresh
End Sub

Private Sub Command2_Click()
Dim sSQL As String
Adodc1.RecordSource = "SELECT * from SALESPERSON"
Adodc1.Refresh
DataGrid1.Refresh

End Sub

Private Sub Command3_Click()
Adodc1.RecordSource = "SELECT * from CUSTOMER"
Adodc1.Refresh
DataGrid1.Refresh

End Sub

Fri, 26 Nov 2004 07:01:02 GMT

1. DataGrid AfterUpdate event problem with vb6

2. VB6, datagrid editing problem

3. VB6 Datagrid Problem

4. VB6, datagrid editing problem

5. VB6 DataGrid problem: please help

6. Grid Color VB6 Datagrid Flexgrid Truedbgrid Problem Cell

7. VB6 DataGrid Problem

8. VB6 ADO/DATAGRID/Sybase problems

9. DataGrid problem (VB6 SP3)

10. VB6, MTS, ADO, DataGrid Binding Problem?

11. Need some help with DataGrids (DataGrid-->DataGrid, DataGrid-->Dataset, DataGrid-->XML)

12. datagrid problem or SQL problem?