Local IP address from multiple adapters through the Winsock control
Author Message
 Local IP address from multiple adapters through the Winsock control

I'm trying to get the IP address of a Dial-up Adapter through the Winsock
control.  When I use the LocalIP method it gives me the IP address of my
Network card.  Is there a way to get the IP of the Dial-up Adapter.

Sun, 28 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Accessing the IP address of multiple network adapters using the MS Winsock Control

2. Accessinf the IP address of multiple network adapters using the MS Winsock Control

3. Accessing the IP address of multiple network adapters using the MS Winsock Control

4. Accessinf the IP address of multiple network adapters using the MS Winsock Control

5. Accessing the IP address of multiple network adapters using the MS Winsock Control

6. Accessinf the IP address of multiple network adapters using the MS Winsock Control

7. Accessing the IP address of multiple network adapters using the MS Winsock Control

8. Accessinf the IP address of multiple network adapters using the MS Winsock Control

9. TCP/IP IP address and multiple adapters

10. Problems finding correct IP address using WINSOCK Control with 2 network adapters

11. Problems finding correct IP address using WINSOCK Control with 2 network adapters

12. Winsock Control SP2 - many IP Address on Local Host