MS CoolBar and Outlook Style ToolBar Sample- Guru Needed
Author Message
 MS CoolBar and Outlook Style ToolBar Sample- Guru Needed

I downloaded the MS CoolBar Example from the VB samples page at MS and
although it works perfectly I can't get the code to recognize which
tbrNav button was clicked.  I can get the tbrLinks buttons to work just
fine but for some reason....well, I can't figure this out.

Has anyone else played with the same code and gotten this to work?

Thanks Guru,

Grasshopper
Glenn Cook

Mon, 23 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 MS CoolBar and Outlook Style ToolBar Sample- Guru Needed
I recommend you get the vbAccelator version of the Coolbar. It comes with
full source and it is free. He has many other controls that imitate
Microsoft ones. It is a great site.

Thank You
Farshad Hemmati

Quote:

>I downloaded the MS CoolBar Example from the VB samples page at MS and
>although it works perfectly I can't get the code to recognize which
>tbrNav button was clicked.  I can get the tbrLinks buttons to work just
>fine but for some reason....well, I can't figure this out.

>Has anyone else played with the same code and gotten this to work?

>Thanks Guru,

>Grasshopper
>Glenn Cook

Tue, 24 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. need coolbar sample codeing

2. Need coolbar sample codeing

3. MouseDown bug with MS Coolbar and toolbar array

4. Simple MAPI - Outlook Express 5 - Need Sample Code

5. Sample Code Needed to Compress a MS Access file from code in a VB 6 program

6. sample needed: opening/reading Ms Project db

7. MS Visual Basic Workshop 3.0 ~ Sample files needed....

8. Outlook Style Toolbar

9. To those who have downloaded coolbar sample

10. Coolbar Sample

11. VB6 coolbar sample????

12. Q : MS Coolbar Example is needed.