Saving Bitmaps with SavePicture
Author Message
 Saving Bitmaps with SavePicture

Is it possible to make the SavePicture function save a Picturebox image
property as a monochrome bitmap? We are attempting to write a program that
will output bitmap files that a fax program will fax, but the file
generated for a page is 2.2mb. This is because it is saving as a
multi-color bitmap.

Thanks for any help

Sat, 23 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. how to Save .bmp not using savepicture

2. Saving pictures with SavePicture

3. Save .bmp without using SavePicture

4. Saving a Bitmap with SAVEPICTURE.

5. Problem: Saving a picture box to bmp with savepicture

6. Using SavePicture to save a bmp

7. Problem Saving BMP files using SavePicture

8. How do I mod and save a BMP image (without using SavePicture)

9. Saving Bitmaps

10. Help! Saving Bitmaps

11. Saving Bitmaps to different color modes

12. Q: How to save pictures as compressed bitmaps?