Listview strange behavior (bug?)
Author Message
 Listview strange behavior (bug?)

I have a ListView control under VB5.

The ItemClick works great until I sort the list. It then seems to get
confused. If I click on an item the "Item.Index" returned by ItemClick is
the ListItems index of the item that would have been there had I not
sorted.

Is there a way around this?

Thanks,
Rob

Fri, 27 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. ListView: Strange Behavior...not really a bug though.

2. ListView: Strange Behavior...not really a bug though.

3. Strange Access behavior - bug?

4. Strange behavior of recordset FieldChangeComplete Event - a bug?

5. ListView.CheckedItems -- strange behavior

6. VB.net listview strange behavior on key press

7. Stange String Behavior - Bug or Bugged ?

8. MoveFirst, MoveLast strange behavior

9. Strange Subform Record Behavior

10. word mail merge strange behavior

11. Strange behavior with INT function