How to display a status message in vb4
Author Message
 How to display a status message in vb4

What is the best way of displaying a status message on the screen  in
vb4. I just want to display a message just like a message box for example
when I am printing a report and  close it down automatically. The vb
message box has a OK button by default so I can't use it, is there any
other alternative.

Please advise.

Thanks

Fri, 13 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 How to display a status message in vb4

Quote:
> What is the best way of displaying a status message on the screen  in
> vb4. I just want to display a message just like a message box for example
> when I am printing a report and  close it down automatically. The vb
> message box has a OK button by default so I can't use it, is there any
> other alternative.

I do this by simply bringing up another form and displaying it until the
process is complete.  I use it mainly for a Print Dialog Box where the user
can cancel printing...  Don't forget to add a DoEvents if you have loops...

Sat, 14 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Form to display status messages

2. How to display status messages

3. Displaying a status message

4. Displaying status messages

5. Display message in taskbar status area near a new icon

6. VB4 Status Bar - controlling display?

7. VB4: Displaying tips for menu items in status bar

8. Why does Message Box does not display complete Message

9. After VB4 Pro 32-bit Install ven2232.olb not found displayed on VB4 startup

10. Display status bar on a form

11. VBA code to let message appear in status bar

12. How to display text in the status bas?