Grid control with Tree and List View.
Author Message
 Grid control with Tree and List View.

I am looking for a 3rd party (Grid) control that support tree and list view
i.e. (+/- or expanding/collapsing rows). I have tried Janus GridEx 2000. But
problem I am facing is: in grouped row case these control show + sign before
every row, even if there is single entry in the group.

What we are looking here for is a control pretty much like this newsgroup
control in outlook. Where for single row no + sign appear but for multiple
row + or - sign appears before the grouped rows.

Thanx in advance. I hope someone in this group knows about such a control.

Mon, 21 Nov 2005 17:44:43 GMT
 Grid control with Tree and List View.

released on Thu, 5 Jun 2003 15:14:43 +0530 bearing the
following fruit:

Quote:
>I am looking for a 3rd party (Grid) control that support tree and list view
>i.e. (+/- or expanding/collapsing rows). I have tried Janus GridEx 2000. But
>problem I am facing is: in grouped row case these control show + sign before
>every row, even if there is single entry in the group.

>What we are looking here for is a control pretty much like this newsgroup
>control in outlook. Where for single row no + sign appear but for multiple
>row + or - sign appears before the grouped rows.

>Thanx in advance. I hope someone in this group knows about such a control.

I think the VSFlexgrid will achieve what you want.

You can download an evaluation copy with examples from
componentone

"I'm no longer invisible" said Tom Insightfully

(Jan Hyde)

Mon, 21 Nov 2005 18:07:54 GMT

1. Tree control / List view in ONE control?

2. Drop List in a List VIew or a Data Grid control

3. tree view and list view..

4. Tree View / List View

5. List View to Tree View

6. Tree View & List View Icons

7. VB : tree view and drive list box controls

8. Need help to create Explorer-Like view with Tree/List control

9. List Boxes Tree View Control

10. VB : tree view and drive list box controls

11. Which control - List View or data-bound grid?

12. Tree View Control as file view