Help on COOLBAR control 
Author Message
 Help on COOLBAR control

Hello,

Does anyone know of a complete example of source code showing the use of
Coolbar control ?
I want to create "flat" toolbars like the ones shown in Internet Explorer.
However, the documentation
is minimal and relevant articles in vbpj pass the subject superficially.

(I do not know how to insert "flat" buttons...)

Many thanks,

Philippos Argyris.



Sun, 27 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT  
 Help on COOLBAR control

released on Wed, 11 Aug 1999 10:00:52 +0300 bearing the following
fruit:

Quote:
>Hello,

>Does anyone know of a complete example of source code showing the use of
>Coolbar control ?
>I want to create "flat" toolbars like the ones shown in Internet Explorer.
>However, the documentation
>is minimal and relevant articles in vbpj pass the subject superficially.

>(I do not know how to insert "flat" buttons...)

Providing you have VB6, just change the style property of the toolbar.

Note that's toolbar, flat buttons has nothing to do with the coolbar.

Regards

Drac



Sun, 27 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT  
 Help on COOLBAR control
Thanks Drac,

But I' m looking for flat buttons, not just flat toolbar....
Exactly like the one provided by MS IE, Outlook etc.
I understand by the documenation that coolbar offers these features.
However, I do not know how to add flat buttons.

Thanks again,

Philippos

Quote:


>released on Wed, 11 Aug 1999 10:00:52 +0300 bearing the following
>fruit:

>>Hello,

>>Does anyone know of a complete example of source code showing the use of
>>Coolbar control ?
>>I want to create "flat" toolbars like the ones shown in Internet Explorer.
>>However, the documentation
>>is minimal and relevant articles in vbpj pass the subject superficially.

>>(I do not know how to insert "flat" buttons...)

>Providing you have VB6, just change the style property of the toolbar.

>Note that's toolbar, flat buttons has nothing to do with the coolbar.

>Regards

>Drac



Sun, 27 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT  
 Help on COOLBAR control

released on Wed, 11 Aug 1999 13:55:53 +0300 bearing the following
fruit:

Quote:
>Thanks Drac,

>But I' m looking for flat buttons, not just flat toolbar....

Appearance sets a flat toolbar
Style sets flat buttons

Drac



Sun, 27 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT  
 Help on COOLBAR control
Excuse me,
You mean the style of buttons?
I tried all the styles and none resembles those in MSIE

Philippos

Quote:


>released on Wed, 11 Aug 1999 13:55:53 +0300 bearing the following
>fruit:

>>Thanks Drac,

>>But I' m looking for flat buttons, not just flat toolbar....

>Appearance sets a flat toolbar
>Style sets flat buttons

>Drac



Sun, 27 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT  
 Help on COOLBAR control

released on Wed, 11 Aug 1999 15:31:27 +0300 bearing the following
fruit:

Quote:
>Excuse me,
>You mean the style of buttons?
>I tried all the styles and none resembles those in MSIE

>Philippos

Have you used a toolbar before?

How are you adding buttons?

Drac



Sun, 27 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT  
 Help on COOLBAR control

released on Wed, 11 Aug 1999 15:31:27 +0300 bearing the following
fruit:

Quote:
>Excuse me,
>You mean the style of buttons?
>I tried all the styles and none resembles those in MSIE

>Philippos

No, I mean the toolbar style.

It defaults to 0 - tbrStandard.

You need to set it to 1 - tbrFlat

Drac



Sun, 27 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT  
 
 [ 7 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. Need help with coolbar control

2. Help with Coolbar control

3. Need help with coolbar control

4. compare 3rd party coolbar controls vs VB6 coolbar???

5. CoolBar Control help me..

6. HELP ASAP! The Coolbar/Menu controls

7. CoolBar Control HELP me..

8. Coolbar Control and Animation Control

9. Coolbar Control (Custom Controls 3)

10. Coolbar Control (Custom Controls 3)

11. Coolbar Example Attached.. - coolbar.zip (1/1)

12. Coolbar Code example - coolbar.zip [01/01]

 

 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software