Delete item in listview
Author Message
 Delete item in listview

How can I delete item(s) in a listview control?

Tanks!

Mon, 08 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Delete item in listview

Quote:
>How can I delete item(s) in a listview control?

listview1.listitems.remove "yourkeynameorindexhere"

-- Jim Ferguson, FMS
   http://www.fmsinc.com

Mon, 08 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Delete item in listview

Quote:
>How can I delete item(s) in a listview control?

This will remove selected item

ListView1.ListItems.Remove ListView1.SelectedItem.Index

to remove another item specify another index

Mon, 08 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Repost: Deleting last listview item

2. Delete last Listview Item

3. How to iterate through and delete mutiple selected items from a listview

4. Delete Listview Item

5. Deleting ListView items

6. ListView.EnsureVisible near deleted item

7. listview delete items?

8. Deleting ListView items

9. Delete multiple listview items?

10. Quick Redraw a ListView After deleting Item(s)

11. Deleting all items from a listview?

12. Quick Redraw a ListView After deleting Item(s)