ADO using DBList
Author Message
 ADO using DBList

I've stepped through the code using the de{*filter*}, but I think I'm missing
something because when I run my app the list doesn't show anything.  Help!!!

' Function written in module to connect to the data source.
    OpenDBConn

' Declare new command object and recordset object
    Dim cmdSecurity As New ADODB.Command
    Dim rsActiveUserList As New ADODB.Recordset

' Set CommandText equal to the stored procedure name.
    cmdSecurity.CommandText = "sp_GetActiveUsers"
    cmdSecurity.CommandType = adCmdStoredProc
    cmdSecurity.ActiveConnection = connDAIMS

' No Parameters Required

' Execute once and display...
    rsActiveUserList.Open cmdSecurity, , adOpenStatic, adLockReadOnly

    With rsActiveUserList
        Do While Not rsActiveUserList.EOF
            lstUserList.DataField = rsActiveUserList.Fields("personsName")
            lstUserList.Refresh
            rsActiveUserList.MoveNext
        Loop
    End With
End Sub

Tue, 16 Nov 2004 02:09:36 GMT

1. ADO using DBList

2. How to populate one dblist based on another dbList value

3. DBList and ADO don't show up

4. ADO DB Control and DBList

5. Populate Listbox, DBlist or Datalist control with several columns in one row with ado

6. ADO DBList control

7. Scrolling of DBList using code?

8. Using DBList boxes (Newbie help needed)

9. Help: Using DbList for record navigation

10. Help-Using DBList or combo to select name

11. updating the list after showing once using DBlist

12. Help with using databound controls (dblist, dbcombo, masked edit, and dbgrid)