Internal Email
Author Message
 Internal Email

Hi,
I have found how I must send emails to a person out the
company:
  With mpmMessage
    .Compose
    .RecipDisplayName = "Philippe"

    .MsgSubject = "Test VB"
    .MsgNoteText = "This mail is sending from a VB6
program to an internal adres!"
    .Send False
  End With
Can someone tell me how I must send an email to MS
PostOffice? The mailbox is 'philippe' and the name
is 'Philippe De Weweire'.

Thanks

Fri, 21 Jan 2005 16:07:23 GMT

1. sending a report through internal email

2. Remove signature for sending internal emails

3. Program an internal email for later delivery

4. Internal Email when overnight programs finish

5. Switch Word/Internal Outlook Email editor

6. Internal application error while trying to get sender's email address..

7. Sending email to more then one email

8. Problem emailing from VB/Access when notes is email server

9. Send a email to email-address with netscape ???

10. Send email from Acc97 to Lotus notes email.

11. VBA Send Email with specific Email Account

12. Modify EMail properties on a per automation generated EMail