resize image in MSFlexGrid during runtime?
Author Message
 resize image in MSFlexGrid during runtime?
Hi,
I am displaying images in the msflexgrid.  They are too big.  Can I "shrink"
them during runtime so they appear as thumbnails?

I am using the loadpicture function

syntax:
LoadPicture([filename], [size], [colordepth],[x,y])

my code:
Set MSFlexGrid1.CellPicture = LoadPicture _
     ("C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual
Studio\Vfp98\Gallery\Graphics\INTERNET.ICO", 4, , 10, 10)

I can change the x,y until kingdom come and the image doesn't change size
neither growing nor shrinking.

Any help would be appreciated?  Else I have to do this in asp!

Thanks,
Rogue Petunia

Mon, 04 Jul 2005 06:25:13 GMT
 resize image in MSFlexGrid during runtime?
Check this:

http://www.experts-exchange.com/Programming/Programming_Languages/Vis...
ic/Q_20187121.html

Hope it helps.

Sincerely,

Alick Ye, MCSD
Product Support Services
Microsoft Corporation
Get Secure! - <www.microsoft.com/security>

--------------------

Subject: resize image in MSFlexGrid during runtime?
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 17:25:13 -0500

Hi,
I am displaying images in the msflexgrid.  They are too big.  Can I "shrink"
them during runtime so they appear as thumbnails?

I am using the loadpicture function

syntax:
LoadPicture([filename], [size], [colordepth],[x,y])

my code:
Set MSFlexGrid1.CellPicture = LoadPicture _
     ("C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual
Studio\Vfp98\Gallery\Graphics\INTERNET.ICO", 4, , 10, 10)

I can change the x,y until kingdom come and the image doesn't change size
neither growing nor shrinking.

Any help would be appreciated?  Else I have to do this in asp!

Thanks,
Rogue Petunia

Tue, 05 Jul 2005 09:37:43 GMT

1. resizing combo box during runtime

2. sstab control - resizing during runtime problem

3. Resizing a control with the mouse during runtime

4. Need 2 learn 2 resize images during run time

5. Resizing an image in MSFlexGrid

6. VB - How 2 learn 2 resize images at runtime

7. resizing a form when a control resizes during execution

8. resizing images at runtime

9. resizing a form when a control resizes during execution

10. resizing an image with an image control

11. upload image AND resize image to 280x210

12. Resize Event fires during Form Load