Imagelist ExtractIcon Method Compresses Image
Author Message
 Imagelist ExtractIcon Method Compresses Image

Hi all,

I'm using the extracticon method of the Imagelist control. I display the

image in a picturebox just to verify what was extracted. It seems that
the image extracted as an icon is compressed compared to the original
image. Is there a way to prevent this from happening?

Any help would be appreciated.

Sat, 22 Nov 2003 04:26:38 GMT
 Imagelist ExtractIcon Method Compresses Image
ExtractIcon does not compress the image. You may want to look at your code
that displays it in the PictureBox.

Rocky

Quote:
> Hi all,

> I'm using the extracticon method of the Imagelist control. I display the

> image in a picturebox just to verify what was extracted. It seems that
> the image extracted as an icon is compressed compared to the original
> image. Is there a way to prevent this from happening?

> Any help would be appreciated.

Sun, 23 Nov 2003 17:35:48 GMT
 Imagelist ExtractIcon Method Compresses Image
Thanks for the reply Rocky. After reviewing what I was doing, you were right.,
it was my code.

-E

Quote:

--
/* My email address is altered in an attempt to prevent SPAM. Please remove
the "nonforme" node to reply. Sorry for the inconvience */

Tue, 25 Nov 2003 05:36:38 GMT

1. ExtractIcon with a VB ImageList Control

2. ExtractIcon with a VB ImageList Control

3. ExtractIcon with a VB ImageList Control

4. ExtractIcon with a VB ImageList Control

5. ExtractIcon with a VB ImageList Control

6. Icons - How to gain access to the Mask, image as well as the Color-table : ExtractIcon

7. Icons - How to gain access to the Mask, image as well as the Color-table : ExtractIcon

8. Compress Method for WinCE...

9. open Compressed Tiff - System.Drawing.Imaging

10. compress images

11. compress a UYVY image to a video stream

12. PaintPicture - compress quality for printer and Image