MAPI and Sent Items
Author Message
 MAPI and Sent Items

I have a simple app that uses the MAPI message control to send
an email message.  The problem is that it always leaves a copy
of this in the "Sent Items" folder in outlook.  Is there anyway
to prevent this from happening when I send it or is there a way
to delete it from within VB 5.0?

Thanks,
Mike

Fri, 30 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. MAPI Sent Items

2. MAPI Sent Items

3. MAPI access to Sent Items folder???

4. MAPI Sent Items

5. Mapi: Send method will not send

6. MAPI message Send method puts message in Outbox but it isn't actually sent

7. Programmatically delete an item from the Sent items

8. Programmatically delete an item from the Sent Items Folder

9. Howto trap MAPIFolder.Items.ItemAdd on Sent Items Folder

10. How to delete selective items from Sent Items from PF Script

11. Meeting item when sent as item gives problems

12. Removal of attachments on email items in Sent items folder