FileSystemObject question
Author Message
 FileSystemObject question

If you create the object with    Dim fso As New FileSystemObject should you
do a
fso = nothing. I get an error when I try. What am I missing.

Fri, 08 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 FileSystemObject question

You shouldn't get an error when you use that line, if you're using the right
syntax. fso in this case is an object, you must use:
    Set fso = Nothing

Quote:
> If you create the object with    Dim fso As New FileSystemObject should
you
> do a
> fso = nothing. I get an error when I try. What am I missing.

Fri, 08 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 FileSystemObject question
Try...

set fso = nothing

-------------------

Quote:
> If you create the object with    Dim fso As New FileSystemObject should
you
> do a
> fso = nothing. I get an error when I try. What am I missing.

Fri, 08 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 FileSystemObject question
Try :

Set fso = Nothing

fso is an object, so requires the Set

Quote:
>If you create the object with    Dim fso As New FileSystemObject should you
>do a
>fso = nothing. I get an error when I try. What am I missing.

Sat, 09 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 FileSystemObject question
Thanks to you all.
Quote:
> set fso = nothing

Sat, 09 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 FileSystemObject question
set fso - nothing
Quote:

> If you create the object with    Dim fso As New FileSystemObject should you
> do a
> fso = nothing. I get an error when I try. What am I missing.

Sat, 09 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. FileSystemObject question

2. FileSystemObject Question

3. FileSystemObject Question

4. FileSystemObject question.

5. Scripting.FileSystemObject question

6. FileSystemObject Question

7. FileSystemObject Question

8. Another FileSystemObject Question

9. Newbie FileSystemObject question

10. 1st posting - FileSystemObject question

11. A newbie FileSystemObject Question

12. FileSystemObject Question