Pls Help! LogonUser API Problem
Author Message
 Pls Help! LogonUser API Problem

I am developing an application with VB.  The central server with this
application can control the services running on the servers on the network.
As this central needs to have proper authority to control other servers, it
needs to login the controlled server with high authority account.  I am
using the LogonUser API to initial this action.  However, it cannot logon
the controlled server.

Could you pls advise me how can I do it?

Regards,
Chris

Wed, 10 Mar 2004 06:18:12 GMT

1. Pls Help! LogonUser API Problem

2. Pls Help ! LogonUser Api Problem

3. Problem connecting to Access2000 database...pls, pls help.

4. LogonUser API problem

5. LogonUser API with W2K- problems

6. LogonUser API problem

7. Repost: Help with LogonUser API call needed

8. LogonUser API help

9. LogonUser API call help needed

10. Help on LogonUser Api

11. LogonUser API call help.