I wanna get background control, THX!
Author Message
 I wanna get background control, THX!

Dear Friends,

Does anyone know where I can get the backgroung control for MDI form & SDI
form?
VERY THX!

                                  shirley.

Fri, 21 Jan 2005 13:03:08 GMT
 I wanna get background control, THX!
What is a "background control"???

--

Randy Birch
MVP Visual Basic

| Dear Friends,
|
| Does anyone know where I can get the backgroung control for MDI form & SDI
| form?
| VERY THX!
|
|                                   shirley.

Thu, 20 Jan 2005 13:28:56 GMT
 I wanna get background control, THX!
EX: you can set it's properties to change back picture of form
UDSD?

Quote:
> What is a "background control"???

> --

> Randy Birch
> MVP Visual Basic
> http://www.mvps.org/vbnet/
> Please respond only to the newsgroups so all can benefit.

> | Dear Friends,
> |
> | Does anyone know where I can get the backgroung control for MDI form &
SDI
> | form?
> | VERY THX!
> |
> |                                   shirley.

Fri, 21 Jan 2005 19:14:28 GMT
 I wanna get background control, THX!
OK .. picture on a MDI parent background. See http://www.mvps.org/vb/ for
the MDIBack sample.

What is UDSD? ... "you dumb stupid dunce"?? :-)

--

Randy Birch
MVP Visual Basic

| EX: you can set it's properties to change back picture of form
| UDSD?

Fri, 21 Jan 2005 00:23:05 GMT
 I wanna get background control, THX!
Oh,Oh
:-)
Thanks for your giving directions
Haha

Quote:
> OK .. picture on a MDI parent background. See http://www.mvps.org/vb/ for
> the MDIBack sample.

> What is UDSD? ... "you dumb stupid dunce"?? :-)

> --

> Randy Birch
> MVP Visual Basic
> http://www.mvps.org/vbnet/
> Please respond only to the newsgroups so all can benefit.

> | EX: you can set it's properties to change back picture of form
> | UDSD?

Sat, 22 Jan 2005 11:13:53 GMT

1. Please help - Getting error 7878. Thx

2. wanna control my server thru my client comp.

3. Getting a clip of the background picture

4. Getting a clip of the background picture

5. Paint the background of a control on the control

6. Help with Checkboxes THX

7. Help with ComboBox's, THX

8. Running a Qyery inside of a VBO object THX

9. Clearing a Table Column ? THX

10. Help with recordsets and forms THX

11. Help with InsideHeight, THX

12. Complex Report Please Help!!! THX