Why is that some ActiveX objects wont work in Notes
Author Message
 Why is that some ActiveX objects wont work in Notes

This is an ActiveX + Lotus Notes Question.

When I insert Custom Controls Objects into LN forms, some of them don't
work, eg. Treeview, Listview... etc. Does anyone have an explanation?

Fri, 04 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Why is that some ActiveX objects wont work in Notes
It seems not all active x object work in Lotus Notes. This has to do with
interfaces they do not have. What the are, don't ask me, but that's the
trick. This is also the reason controls written in delphi 3 do not work and
control from d4 do...

Greetings,
Martijn van de Wetering

Hong Yew heeft geschreven in bericht

Quote:
>This is an ActiveX + Lotus Notes Question.

>When I insert Custom Controls Objects into LN forms, some of them don't
>work, eg. Treeview, Listview... etc. Does anyone have an explanation?

Fri, 04 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. ActiveX wont deploy to Win 2K - why, Why WHY

2. Why DCOM ActiveX Exe is Working and ActiveX Dll is not working

3. why wont this work ???

4. why wont scripting work?

5. why wont this work?

6. Why wont this code work

7. Why wont This If statement work ?

8. Why wont this numeric comparison work ?

9. Why wont this work!? Please help

10. Why in gods name wont this work?

11. Drop Down Navigation - Why wont thiw work in ie3.0

12. Why wont this work?