Drag & Drop with TreeView Control
Author Message
 Drag & Drop with TreeView Control

Hi,

I'm trying to implement some Drag/Drop functionality in a TreeView control.
 Basically I need to support drag/drop from the Explorer or Desktop (files)
as well as drag/drop from within the TreeView (make selected node the child
of another node).

I've implemented the file drag/drop from Explorer using the OLEDragDrop
event.  I've also implemented the drag/drop from within the TreeView
control.  However, I can't seem to get the two to work together.  That is,
I can't drag/drop a file from Explorer and then turn around and drag/drop a
node within the TreeView control.

I can get these items to work singularly ie. support OLEDragDrop ONLY or
support DragDrop ONLY.

Can anyone help me figure this one out???

Thanks in advance,

Stephen Earl
Rockford Corporation

Tue, 16 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Drag & Drop with TreeView control

2. Drag & Drop from TreeView control

3. Drag&Drop from NT Explorer to the treeview control

4. Drag from ListView & Drop in TreeView controls

5. Drag&Drop within TreeView control.

6. Drag and Drop w/ListView & TreeView controls

7. TreeView Drag & Drop

8. ole drag&drop of file from an activex/ treeview headache

9. TreeView + ListView +Drag&Drop

10. Treeview - Drag & Drop

11. Drag&Drop in treeview

12. TreeView with Drag & Drop