How to prevent user to open more than one mdi child form
Author Message
 How to prevent user to open more than one mdi child form

Dear all

    I have the following questions

1. as subject mentioned

2. I want to place a search button on a mdi child form and when it match
a record in the child form1, it jump to the opened child form1 with the
returned location. But another new child mid child form is opened if it
found the record.

Best regards

  kpyeung.vcf
< 1K Download

Wed, 03 Sep 2003 17:09:07 GMT
 How to prevent user to open more than one mdi child form
Create a collection of open forms. Then check the collection to see if the
required form is open or not. If not already open, create a new instance...

Quote:
> Dear all

>     I have the following questions

> 1. as subject mentioned

> 2. I want to place a search button on a mdi child form and when it match
> a record in the child form1, it jump to the opened child form1 with the
> returned location. But another new child mid child form is opened if it
> found the record.

> Best regards

Thu, 04 Sep 2003 12:02:27 GMT

1. Q: Form activate Fires On Non Child MDI Forms But Only Once On Child Mdi Forms

2. Fit MDI Child in open area of MDI form

3. MDI Help - Prevent Child Form from Exiting in Unload Event

4. How can I prevent a child form from going behind a picturebox on MDI

5. MDI Help - Prevent Child Form from Exiting in Unload Event

6. Setting OCX Property on MDI Child form causes new form to open

7. Not replace MDI form Manu when you open child form

8. How to prevent user closing a mdi form using the close control button

9. Modifying object in MDI Parent form from MDI Child form

10. Make a reference to a MDI form with a reference of a MDI child form

11. MDI-Child form and positon on MDI-form

12. Developing OLE MDI Child forms displayed on Control MDI Form