Checkboxes in a ListView control
Author Message
 Checkboxes in a ListView control

When checking an item in a listview how do I force it to also run the code
as if the item had been clicked (i.e. force the ItemClick event from the
ItemCheck event)?

Cheers
--
Ben Ralph
MCP

Tue, 10 Jun 2003 03:30:36 GMT
 Checkboxes in a ListView control

enough, and said

Quote:
>When checking an item in a listview how do I force it to also run the code
>as if the item had been clicked (i.e. force the ItemClick event from the
>ItemCheck event)?

        Ummmm..........

Private Sub List1_ItemCheck(Item As Integer)
        List1_Click
End Sub

Private Sub List1_Click()
        MsgBox List1
End Sub
Paul
--
PMRobot - freeware - apply automation macros to any Windows program
PMDOS - freeware - run any DOS command from Windows, capture the output to Windows

My WWW site is at  http://www.pobox.com/~pjm ,featuring free HVAC, stock market, and other free software

Quote:
>~~>~~>~~>~~>~~>~~>~~>~~>~~>~~>~~>~~>~~>~~>~~>~~>~~>~~>~~

Tue, 10 Jun 2003 04:11:22 GMT

1. Checkboxes in the Listview-control

2. Checkboxes disappearing in listview control on Access form

3. Change Checkbox Image in Listview Control

4. Checkboxes disappearing in listview control on Access form

5. Checkboxes in a ListView control

6. ???? Adding a checkbox to a listview control (comctl32.ocx) ??????? HELP ME

7. Setting focus to the checkbox in a listview control in report view?

8. Setting focus to the checkbox in a listview control in report view?

9. VB6:TripleState Checkboxes in TreeView and ListView controls?

10. How to add a column of checkbox control to Listview

11. ListView Control with checkboxes

12. ListView control with checkboxes