XPressSideBar control and Japanese Language
Author Message
 XPressSideBar control and Japanese Language

Hi everybody,

I'm facing peculiar problem with this control in Visual Basic 6.0. It
shows english text properly but truncates the Japanese text (Supplied
by client in vb resource file). Tried to contact dexexpress but no
response.

Any help is appreciated.

Regards,
Mahesh

Tue, 28 Sep 2004 19:36:53 GMT
 XPressSideBar control and Japanese Language
You may need to set your OS language settings to Japanese.

Quote:
> Tried to contact dexexpress but no response.

Bet they responded to your purchase request though ;-|

Try asking in... microsoft.public.win32.programmer.international
There's a lot of VB related q/a's there.

--
Ken Halter
MS-MVP-VB

Quote:

> Hi everybody,

> I'm facing peculiar problem with this control in Visual basic 6.0. It
> shows english text properly but truncates the Japanese text (Supplied
> by client in vb resource file). Tried to contact dexexpress but no
> response.

> Any help is appreciated.

> Regards,
> Mahesh

Thu, 30 Sep 2004 01:13:21 GMT

1. FM20.DLL problem in JAPANESE language

2. Japanese e- mail in diff comp language HELP

3. Problems with FM20 dll in japanese language

4. Experience with using different languages (e.g. Japanese)

5. MSComm on Japanese/Chinese language Windows

6. Problems with Japanese strings and binary files in a Japanese environment

7. Problems with Japanese strings and binary files in a Japanese environment

8. Control for japanese letters

9. Japanese in VB Controls

10. Japanese IME and VB text controls

11. VB controls and Microsoft's Japanese IME

12. How can i change the default language to local language