button active
Author Message
 button active

Hi,
I have a form with 4 buttons (VB 6). If I hit a button then a next
dialog ist loaded (modeless). The problem: the next form takes a
second for loading and the activated button is visible through the

Matthias

Fri, 26 Nov 2004 16:54:58 GMT
 button active
Try setting the command button's 'Visible' propery to False in the 'Click'
event of command button.

Example:

'*********************************
Private Sub Command1_Click()
    Command1.Visible = False
End Sub
'*********************************

Quote:
> Hi,
> I have a form with 4 buttons (VB 6). If I hit a button then a next
> dialog ist loaded (modeless). The problem: the next form takes a
> second for loading and the activated button is visible through the

> Matthias

Fri, 26 Nov 2004 18:02:05 GMT

1. Button active??

2. Is there a drop down regular command button, not active buttons

3. Active/Inactive toolbar buttons/menu commands

4. Toggle button to pause macro/activate active doc

5. A button that becomes depressed when active?

6. Active X Radio button question

7. how to tell if the active button from load event of new form

8. Change active button?

9. About button in Active-X controls

10. Active X Control Button Passover-Feedback ?

11. Active X Control Button picture property

12. Active X button with image property ?