Panel control in VB5
Author Message
 Panel control in VB5

Hi,

Does anyone if a panel control is available in VB5?  If not then is
there another type of control that replaces it or failing that is there
a company that produces one?

Thanks.

Simon.

Sat, 22 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB5 - changing the PATH in Control Panel?

2. PANEL Control Gone in VB5

3. How can I put a new panel in the Video Properties of Control Panel

4. How can I put a new panel in the Video Properties of Control Panel

5. How can I put a new panel in the Video Properties of Control Panel

6. Control Panel (*.cpl) in VB5

7. Statusbar Panel Problem with the INS panel

8. panel in Vb5

9. VB5: Adding Progress Bar To Status Bar Panel?

10. sizable frames/panels a la MS Outlook or VB5 IDE

11. Sheridan 3D Panel with VB5 - Properties gone

12. Panel on VB5