Using the MCI Multimedia to record Wav files
Author Message
 Using the MCI Multimedia to record Wav files

I'm trying the use the MCI Multimedia control to record from the audio card
microphone to a file.  The problem is when I click the record button on the
control the Done event fires right away.  No errors appear to occur.  The
Save command creates a file 1K long but nothing is in it.  Any suggestions
what I'm doing wrong.  Or suggestion of a better control to use to record
Wav files?

John

Tue, 10 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Trouble saving a wav file using MCI Multimedia Control

2. Trouble saving a wav file using MCI Multimedia Control

3. Help Saving WAV files with MCI Multimedia

4. Recording using the Multimedia MCI

5. A question to Multimedia and recording .WAV-files

6. Recording wav file with MMControl (MCI)

7. MCI Control: Recording and deleting wav file

8. Q: using MCI control to play .wav file in a command button

9. Combining .wav files into one using the MCI

10. Recording with Multimedia MCI Control

11. Help!! Using Multimedia MCI

12. MCI wav Record How to clear buffer