IE Favorite style control used in MDI application
Author Message
 IE Favorite style control used in MDI application

I want to use an control with the feels and looks like Favorite in IE5 as an
navigator panel. This control can merge to the left,top and bottum sides of
the MDI user area, and with a vertical splitterbar at the control's right
border to size itself. This control can be opened/closed if needed.

I tried to create an usercontrol to realize above features. But it is very
difficult to manipulate a vertical splitterbar at the right border of the
control. When I press the left key of mouse on the splitterbar, an shadow of
the splitterbar should be appear. When draging, it should move with mouse.
while the pressed left key up, the right border of the control should be at
the position of the shadow. But the problem is the shadow of splitter, if it
is an element of the usercontrol, can not move outof the area of the
usercontrol.

Any good ideas about creating this control? Or is there any 3rdParty control
like this?

Thanks advance.

Thu, 09 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 IE Favorite style control used in MDI application

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 IE Favorite style control used in MDI application
Anyone know where I can find a control to let me show animated gifs on
forms.

Thu, 09 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using a MDI OLE application in my MDI application

2. Favorites Band Style Control

3. IE Favorites & WebBrowser Control

4. IE Favorites & WEbBrowser Control

5. Free FlatBar32 Control (IE Style Toolbars with Rebar Control)

6. Creating an IE style Menu bar using a hybrid api ocx

7. Free IE Style Toolbar/Rebar Control

8. Using WebBrowser Control with Favorites????

9. IE Favorites

10. Creating IE favorites

11. How do I launch IE favorites from VBScript?

12. IE favorites