how to scroll flexgrid programatically
Author Message
 how to scroll flexgrid programatically

hi,

I select a row in the msflex grid programatically. but inorder to see the
selected row, i sometimes have to scroll the grid. how can one scroll the
grid programatically to a desired row.

help me please

regards,
siraj

Mon, 20 Sep 2004 23:41:26 GMT
 how to scroll flexgrid programatically
TopRow and LeftCol properties can be used to "scroll"

--
Ken Halter
MS-MVP-VB

Quote:

> hi,

> I select a row in the msflex grid programatically. but inorder to see
> the selected row, i sometimes have to scroll the grid. how can one
> scroll the grid programatically to a desired row.

> help me please

> regards,
> siraj

Tue, 21 Sep 2004 01:27:19 GMT

1. flexgrid / infinite scrolling / how to trap the scrollbar on the flexgrid

2. Scroll bar keeps scrolling within Flexgrid

3. Programatically scrolling a Continuous

4. How to Scroll a textbox programatically

5. Programatically scrolling a listview

6. Programatically resize scroll bar button through API?

7. Control Vertical Scrolling on a ListBox programatically.

8. How To scroll MSFlexGrid Programatically???

9. Scrolling Webbrowser Programatically

10. how to scroll programatically in ListBox?

11. Scrolling MDI forms programatically

12. Programatically resize scroll bar button through API?