Delete all the entries of a table
Author Message
 Delete all the entries of a table

    I need your help, I am a begineer programmer, and I need to delete all
the entries of MS Acces Table, How can I do?

    Sorry, my english is very bad.

Please send me the answer by e-mail

Victor D'Angela

Caracas, Venezuela

Mon, 24 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Delete all the entries of a table
From Access, Open the table, press CTRL-A, then DELETE
From SQL Code :   Delete * from [My Table Name]

Quote:
>     I need your help, I am a begineer programmer, and I need to delete all
> the entries of MS Acces Table, How can I do?

>     Sorry, my english is very bad.

> Please send me the answer by e-mail

> Victor D'Angela

> Caracas, Venezuela

Mon, 24 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Delete all the entries of a table
Hi,

If there is no referential relation (without cascade delete) to another
table, you can run the SQL statement:

DELETE * FROM table1

Hoping it may help,
Vanderghast, Access MVP.

Quote:
>     I need your help, I am a begineer programmer, and I need to delete all
> the entries of MS Acces Table, How can I do?

>     Sorry, my english is very bad.

> Please send me the answer by e-mail

> Victor D'Angela

> Caracas, Venezuela

Mon, 24 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Delete all the entries of a table

2. Delete all the entries of a table

3. delete table entry by date

4. Deleting entry from table using ODBC - please help

5. need help please:joined tables,add new entries based on one table columns

6. need help please:joined tables,add new entries based on one table columns

7. Deleted records when text file is linked as table (#deleted)

8. .Delete Deletes From BOTH Joind Tables - Help!

9. DELETED tables cause error on table Connect?

10. deleting tables and updating table name

11. Retaining styles in table cells when deleting table

12. DELETING TABLE, CREATING NEW TABLE