Printing contents of MSFlexGrid
Author Message
 Printing contents of MSFlexGrid

------=_NextPart_000_01BCB333.A2A11160

I am wanting to print the contents of a MSFlexGrid control exactly the
way it looks in the grid (spacing, alignment, ect...). I want to send it
directly to the default printer....no configuring, no nothing, just send to
print. Can anyone help me with this please???

Keith Charron

------=_NextPart_000_01BCB333.A2A11160

color=3D"#800000" face=3D"Arial">I am wanting to print the contents of a =
MSFlexGrid control exactly the<br>way it looks in the grid (spacing, =
alignment, ect...). I want to send it<br>directly to the default =
printer....no configuring, no nothing, just send to<br>print. Can anyone =
help me with this please???<br><br>Keith =

------=_NextPart_000_01BCB333.A2A11160--

Sun, 13 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Any Way to Print Contents of MSFlexGrid or DBGrid?

2. Howto print MSFlexGrid contents ?

3. Printing contents of an Msflexgrid

4. need help to print contents in the MSflexgrid

5. Printing MSFlexGrid contents...HELP!!!!!

6. Print Contents of a MSFlexGrid

7. MSFlexGrid printing grid contents

8. Print preview/ Print Listbox contents

9. How to print web content without printing the headers and footers

10. i want to insert a print button on the table and print the table content

11. Print: how do I print the contents of a textbox

12. Edit cell contents in MSFlexGrid