sth about moue control
Author Message
 sth about moue control

?a: sth about mouse control
??: D??y 2000?12??13? 11:55

Quote:
> hi:
> could anyone tell a way to control mouse move and click
> i means the cursor can be move automaticly

Sun, 01 Jun 2003 12:01:22 GMT
 sth about moue control
mousemoving is
rc = setcursorpos(x,y)

its a API so load your API viewer and search for it.

clicking is in the API Viewersomewhere as well

Quote:

>?a: sth about mouse control
>??: D??y 2000?12??13? 11:55

>> hi:
>> could anyone tell a way to control mouse move and click
>> i means the cursor can be move automaticly

Sun, 01 Jun 2003 04:41:15 GMT

1. write sth on public folder

2. open document and then do sth else

3. GetComputerName - missed out sth ???

4. to make a timer public, sth like that, possible ?

5. How can I add sth to the Autostart registry?

6. Controlling Text Control Properties without a Control Array.

7. Accessing control array controls using the controls collection

8. formatting rows and columns in unbound data control, rich text box control, or listbox control

9. Help: Using the datarepeater control with an ActiveX control containing an embedded datacombo control

10. Finding indexes of controls in controls collection

11. DHTML Edit Control, RTF Edit Control, Access 97 Client, SQLServer 7.0 Back End

12. Help: Referencing controls within a tab-control