treeview (simple)
Author Message
 treeview (simple)

Hello all,

i have a treeview in which several nodes are placed. (no child)

How can I select the first node using Visual Basic code.

Such as

treeview.firstnode.select =true ???

thanks all,
Andre van Rossem
The Netherlands

Fri, 21 Jan 2005 21:22:11 GMT
 treeview (simple)
This oughta do it...

Set TreeView1.SelectedItem = TreeView1.Nodes(1)

--
Ken Halter - MS-MVP-VB - Please keep it in the groups..
http://www.vbsight.com - http://www.vbsight.com/MultiColumn.htm

Quote:

> Hello all,

> i have a treeview in which several nodes are placed. (no child)

> How can I select the first node using Visual basic code.

> Such as

> treeview.firstnode.select =true ???

> thanks all,
> Andre van Rossem
> The Netherlands

Fri, 21 Jan 2005 22:14:45 GMT

1. TreeView...Simple Solution Possible?

2. TreeView Simple Question

3. Simple treeview example

4. Simple treeview question!!!

5. Simple newbie question (listview/treeview)

6. hi guys simple one, how to create decent parent in treeview

7. hopefully a simple treeview question

8. simplest Treeview example does not work

9. (VBScript) How to change the Font of simple node in TreeView

10. Treeview - Real simple help needed

11. Simple Question about TreeView (VB6)

12. A simple TreeView problem