Matched entry combo box problem
Author Message
 Matched entry combo box problem

Hi All,
I can't get the matched entry functionality to work with my data bound
combo box! I set the property to True, but when I enter a character the
bound text is being set correctly but the text is not being filled in! Any
suggestions. TIA

Tim Brien

Fri, 31 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem with Matched entry property of data bound combo box

2. Copy Last entry on Combo Box to Text Box

3. combo boxes and extended matching

4. Match-entry problems in the DB ComboBox

5. Combo Box Matching

6. Extended Matching with Combo Boxes

7. Combo Box Matching

8. Combo Box That Adds Typed Entry to List

9. Combo Box listing Autotext Entries from Add-In Template

10. Listing Autotext Entries in UserForm Combo Box

11. allowing a blank entry in a combo box

12. Smart (incremental) Combo Box data entry