How to add a column of checkbox control to Listview
Author Message
 How to add a column of checkbox control to Listview

Quote:

>Hi,all
>      Does anyone how to add a column of checkbox control to Listview
>control,any helpful idea would be appreciated

In the listview's properties, set "Checkboxes" to True.

--

Subtract 111 to get my real e-mail address.
But please, reply to the newsgroup unless you have something private to say.

Tue, 16 Sep 2003 21:49:58 GMT
 How to add a column of checkbox control to Listview
If you are using the VB6 version of Windows Common Controls, simply set the
ListView's Checkboxes property to True.  If you are using the VB4/5 version
of Windows Common Controls, you will need to use the API to set the
LVS_EX_CHECKBOXES style, which also requires a specific version of
comctl32.dll.

Mike

Quote:
> Hi,all
>       Does anyone how to add a column of checkbox control to Listview
> control,any helpful idea would be appreciated

> Alex

Tue, 16 Sep 2003 22:08:09 GMT

1. Dynamically Added Datagrid Template Column - Checkbox.Checked state in Column Header

2. Adding to a ListView control's 2nd column

3. listview with checkbox column

4. Listview with multiple column checkboxes

5. Adding a checkbox to a listbox/listview

6. Add CheckBox in a ListView SubItem???

7. add column values together in listview

8. ListView Adding column with images

9. Checkbox in multi-column listbox or grid column?

10. Multi-column listbox w/3 columns of checkboxes

11. Multi-column listbox w/3 columns of checkboxes

12. Checkboxes in the Listview-control